- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 92% Polyester & 8% Spandex
- DIMENSION: The 4 Seat Stretch Sofa Slipcover designed to fit oversized sofas from 88″ – 114″ (225 – 290 cm) length. NOTE: PLEASE ENSURE YOUR SOFA SIZE IS WITHIN THE RANGE.
- UPGRADED MATERIAL: High stretchable Polyester & Spandex fabric gives soft and comfortable feel . Anti-mite processsed slipcovers are highly safety for kids and pets. Naturally dyed with no color shading or fading done.
- PERFECT FIT: ELASTIC CORNERS for a better fit. As it is gathered for a snugger fit around the base, it will not ride up or come off easily like any traditional couch covers.
- PROTECTION: This four seasons universal sofa cover add elegance and perfect to protect your sofas / loveseat / chair from spills, stains, wear and tear to prevent it from getting ruined. It is great for homes with children and pets or for anyone seeking an economical solution for furniture protection.
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES: There are some extra foam rolls which can be tucked into the crevices of the sofa to hold the cover in place to have a wrinklefree fitting.
-Soft fabric with high elasticity ensures maximum comfortable with perfect wrinklefree fitting all around.
-The four seasons universal sofa covers with different variety of texture designs adds interest and dimension transforming your old furniture into new.
-The highly elastic fabric is also thick enough to protect sofa against dust, stains and other damages.
-The fabulous range of color and pattern provides great options to choose the covers according to the decoration style of your home.
Universal suitable to over 99% home sofa size between:
– 1 seat : Chair length between 35″ – 51″ (90 -130 cm)
– 2 seat : Loveseat length between 53″ – 67″ (135 -170 cm)
– 3 seat : Sofa length between 69″ – 86″ (175 – 220 cm)
– 4 seat : Big Sofa length between 88″ – 114″ (225 – 290 cm)
How to install:
Steps 1: Position the slipcover over the sofa with the label at the back
Steps 2: Pull the fabric evenly over the sofa, and push white sponge cylinders in spaces between the cushions, shaping the cover to the sofa and keeping fabric tight
Steps 3: Tilt the sofa up and find elastic ties. Pull the front and back ties together tightly and tie. Pull the side ties together and tightly
Steps 4: Put the sofa down and pull the cover tight along with excess fabric to the back
Steps 5: Enjoy your newly covered sofa!
– Due to the different monitors of each computer and the impact of shooting light, the uploaded picture and the real product can be slightly different.
– Due to the different size of the sofa gap, the foam pieces may sometimes not work very well when the gap is too big or too small.
If too small, we suggest that you can just put some waste clothes or towels into the gap and don’t need to use the foam pieces.
If too big, it will be better when you put waste clothes or towels in to the sofa gap with these foam pieces.